ADS-B Base Station Receiver for Civilian Applications
(Get Access to Live Traffic in AIR)
flytfinder is a one Stop Solution for receiving, decoding and visualization of aircraft position, altitude, speed, ICAO & other required information for Flight Tracking.
flytfinder SDR contains an R820T2 tuner along with an RTL2832U USB interface/demodulator. They also contain an ultra-low phase noise 0.5PPM TCXO. They have a frequency capability of approximately 25MHz-1700MHz.
The SDRs are installed in aluminum enclosures to greatly reduce EMI, improve performance, and facilitate heat transfer from the PCB to the exterior of the device.
flytRADis a high sensitive combination of ADSB Receiver
- Highly Sensitive RF Front End- Software Defined Radio
- 50 Ohms SMA Antenna Connectivity
- Variety of data output formats via network interfaces
- Undecoded binary raw data via TCP/IP or UDP
- Very low Power Consumption <10W
- Remote Configuration access via SSH
- Both Access Point & Station Mode facility available for connectivity
- AIRAD Android application available for visualization
- Connectivity to any visualization platforms like Plane plotter via TCP/IP
|Frequency of Operation||1090MHz|
|Detection range||* 150 NM|
|Detecting Messages||MSG 3 to MSG 8, DF-17 DF-18|
|ADSB Message update rate||1Hz|
|Ethernet||300Mbps Ethernet through standard RJ-45 connector|
|Protocol||Standard TCP/IP or UDP|
|Processor||Raspberry Pi 3B+ ARMv8 @ 1.4GHz with 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM|
|Connectors||ADS-B Antennna: SMA-Female Ethernet: RJ-45 Connector Power: Circular 2 Pin|
|Power Input||5Vdc,1 A / 2A (or) 220V AC Supply|
|ADS-B Antenna||Standard Omni-directional L Band 1090MHz ADS-B antenna|
Note 1: Depends on the transmitter power, antenna-make & its installation location, available Line-of-Sight for a particular location and also on other standard conditions like rain, fog, or path attenuations etc.