Elab telemedicine Kit is a combination of medical diagnostic devices and secured patient consultation software. The kit offers a comprehensive solution for aircrew or any trained users to capture, store and transmit patient’s vital signs data to medical specialists for further consultation.
The telemedicine kit transmits data via any network where available. This ability to share vital signs data in real time will allow the doctor ON-Ground to make an informed decision as to whether the aircraft needs to be diverted or the patient is well enough for the aircraft to continue on its voyage and receive further treatment in the arrival airport.
Telemedicine Kit Includes
- Rugged Tablet with Built-in Webcam
- Pulse Oximeter
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Glucose meter
- Bluetooth Headsets
- Smart Consult Software App
- Quick Start Guide & Manual
Key features and benefit
- Display patient vital signs in realtime
- Light weight and easily transportable
- Low Bandwidth device (2.4kbps data speed)
- Secure login and data storage
- GIS mapping option
- Database of patients
- Supports clinical decision-making
- Provides encrypted transmission by 3G/4G, GSM & Satellite.
- Customised software and reporting