Around the world there is a reliability issue today with the Air Separation Module which is a part of Fuel Tank Interting system, the ASM fails prematurely and it is costing operators a lot to replace these.We are providing a replacement unit, the ASM (Air Separation Module) which is a component of the Fuel Tank Inerting System. Our units have received the PMA stamp of approval from the FAA.
It is the same form, fit, and function than the current OEM unit, which is delivered with the aircraft from Boeing or Airbus.
Our partner the Cobham company, We have been working with from almost a decade, has a long history of Air separation systems for the US military and we have a new PMA product, an Air Separation Module (ASM) for B737 and A320 which is drop in replacement for the OEM unit.
Why Cobham ASM?
- Better Reliability 27,000 hours or more
- Warranty 7 years or 27,000 flight hours, whichever comes first.
- Cobham ASM can be repaired & refurbished.
- Cobham ASM comes fully assembled and goes right from box to aircraft. Cobham ASM only takes 6 hours to replace on aircraft.
- Since 2015 Cobham’s current customers have achieved over $5M in procurement savings plus $1.5M due to reduced maintenance tasks & ease of installation
- Airlines with 737NG have saved an estimated $14M from Cobham competing in the market
- ASM comes fully assembled and goes right from box to aircraft. Cobham ASM only takes 6 hours to replace on aircraft.
- Cobham ASM prices are 20-30% less as compared to OEM product.
Cobham ASM design life targeted to meet or exceed 27,000 operating hours