Navmaster ECDIS is a well-established Electronic Chart Display and Information System, incorporating the input of many navigators.
Designed to deliver clear functionality and ease of use in a familiar MS Windows environment, Navmaster ECDIS provides for traditional navigation skills in a modern software application.
- Automatic position plotting and monitoring
- Excellent route planning and detailed passage plan documentation
- Developed with input from a wide cross-section of navigators over almost 10 years to improve ease of use and operational effectiveness
- Type Approved to the new IHO Colour and Symbol specifications (existing ECDIS systems must be updated by 1 Jan 2006)
- Suited to all types of vessel wishing to benefit from well-designed ECDIS technology
- Remote Diagnostics feature for rapid and low-cost support
- Modular hardware configuration for flexible installation, easier maintenance and to allow customers a degree of choice