GME’s Accusat MT410G Pocket Pro+ with integrated GPS Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) has been leading the world’s PLB market due to it’s features, and innovation.
The MT410G Accusat PLB offers a massive 7 year battery replacement life, and a 7 year warranty, the unit also features a high intensity flashing LED, a ‘Non Hazmat’ battery pack for simple and cost effective transportation and a 50 search channel GPS receiver with top mounted Quad helix antenna to improve location accuracy to better than 100 metres typically – all contributing to the unique AccuSat advantage.
Please note that a 406 MHz Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) is not a subsitute for a 406 MHz EPIRB. The obsolete 121.5/243 MHz analogue COSPAS SARSAT service was terminated in February 2009 and now, only the 406 MHz digital beacon signals are being processed by the satelites. Consumers have for some time recognised the major benefits of a 406 MHz over a 121.5 MHz device in faster, more accurate detection, personal identification of each beacon, reduced search area resulting in a faster more targeted response in a life threatening situation. However the prohibitive cost of 406 MHz beacons has always been an issue.
Today with cutting edge microprocessor technology, GME’s engineers have been able to provide the outdoor adventurer with a 406 MHz PLB solution that is not only affordable, but provides enhanced peace of mind for boaters, bush walkers, 4 x 4 enthusiasts and aviators should they ever require emergency assistance.
GME has been designing and manufacturing emergency beacons in Australia for over 30 years. In that time literally hundreds of lives have been saved in Australia and around the world.
- Fitted with NON-HAZMAT long life batteries
- Featherweight, compact and robust construction
- 50 search channel GPS receiver for better than 100 meter accuracy
- Digital 406 MHz, 5 Watt transmission plus 121.5 MHz homing signal
- 7 year battery life
- COSPAS-SARSAT worldwide operation
- 7 year warranty
- National and International approvals
- Typical accuracy (with GPS) <100m
- Sealed waterproof design (exceeds IP67)
- High visibility flashing light
- Retention strap and fully buoyant design reduces risk of loss
- Unique patented technology – no warm up period
- Complete with protective carry pouch