The Need for tracking
Aero Domain Awareness is a key word today and being ”on-line” with your Aircraft is essential. The tracking of VIP
sorties and military flights into hostile areas have been the topic of discussions of several governments.
In many countries aircrafts owned by State / Central Governments are being increasingly used for carriage of
Governors, important Ministers and other high dignitaries. In order to ensure better safety “beyond line of sight” on the operation of such aircrafts, Civil Aviation Requirements (CAR) exists in many countries. These are mandated by their respective civil aviation authorities and are complementary to the requirements of ICAO Annex 6 Part II, as applicable to General Aviation.
Some CAR requires a nominated person of the aircraft to maintain radio contact by any means including satellite communication with the flight crew and should be able to follow the flight.
HeliTracker is an aero domain awareness system (ADAS) hardware that automatically transmits to our
Helitracker server the location, altitude, course, and speed of your aircraft through proven satellite networks
globally. It provides clear and precise location and flight path knowledge in near real time to the flight department, dispatchers, aviation managers etc.
Low in cost but High on value, the HeliTracker doubles as an Aircraft Flight Follower as well as a Planned Maintenance System tool (PMS). It integrates critical information about the flight, including-status alerts, flight path deviation and generation of various reports, helping you make informed
decisions during critical period in near real time, even from your smart phone.
Built to MIL 810 G standards for shock & vibration the HeliTracker has been designed with inputs from industry
experts. It is a hand carry “plug & Play” portable unit that works on 11-32VDC and needs no installation. The tracker fires up in 15 secs from switch on and provides low cost effective aviation asset monitoring and logistic information to the flight department.
– Cloud or server based options
– AFF (Automated Flight Following) like features
– Built in asset information management
– Effective flight planning & logistics management tools
– Track your fleet on a RADAR or Map view.
– Lists target update with date & time.
– Identifies targets as – Active / Sleeping / Lost
– Alert settings for change in altitude, heading, waypoints
– Breaching & Geo-Fence alerts sent by Email / SMS
– Geo-Fencing can be set for Circular / rectangular area
– Geofence alert continue until acknowledged
– Static & Dynamic markers can be created with ID.
– History of flight recorded & can be retrieved for playback
– Export route to Google Earth / Excel format for analysis
– Automatic trip reports & billing
– Alerting Method Beep sound in the PC & SMS / Email
– Last known position sent as map link.
– PMS module for routine time based spare replacement
> Trip duration & distance
> Take off & landing
> Alert breach
> Any customised requirements
– Time tested Inmarsat satellite network
– Hand portable unit ( no installation )
– Integrated 56 channel GPS
– Unit Environmentally-sealed IP 67
– Typical Latency: <15 sec,
– Elevation Angle: -15° to +90°
– GPS/GLONASS Acquisition Time: Hot: 1s; Cold: 29s/30s
– Input Voltage: 9 to 32V
– Operating Temp: -40°C to +85°C
– Vibration : SAE J1455 (Sec 22.214.171.124 fig 6-8); MIL-STD- 810G (Sec 514.6)
– Shock : MIL-STD-810G (Sec 516.6)
– Max speed useable upto 1800 km/hr
– Max altitude upto 49,900ft
– Portable battery ( optional )
– Panic button ( optional )
– Meets tracking requirements of many government CAR, UN, Red Cross etc…
– CERTIFICATION: CE (R&TTE, RoHS 2), FCC, IC, Anatel compliant, MSS Russia, SRCC, RCM
Mark, IEC 60945, C1D2, Inmarsat Type Approved