Weighing just 10kg and consisting of only two boxes plus the antenna, AVIATOR 300D provides SwiftBroadband Safety Services, cabin voice and IP data connectivity for your flight deck at up to 332 kbps.
The IGA-5001 is a fuselage mount electronically steered, phased array antenna. It is rugged, reliable, fully compliant with the Inmarsat SDM, and is considered to be the optimum antenna solution for Inmarsat’s SwiftBroadband Class 7 service.
- Up to 332 kbps SwiftBroadband data
- Simultaneous FANS, voice and cabin data
- Built-in 6 port router and WLAN
- Integral SwiftBroadband-Safety service
- DO178B Level D software and DO254 Level D hardware
- Supports ICAO voice via external dialler (such as Cobham PTA12)
- 2 x 2-Wire Voice
- Wired Ethernet (LAN)
- 1 x CMU
- 1 x ATSU
- Built in SIP server for VOIP calls*
- 2 x 10/100 Mbit Ethernet ports*
- 802.11a/b/g/n access point*