The sonde comes in two versions:
- 6920 V2-1 has 1 optical port, 1 conductivity/temperature port, 1 Rapid Pulse Dissolved Oxygen port, 1 pH/ORP port, and 3 ISE ports
- 6920 V2-2 has 2 optical ports, 1 conductivity/temperature port, 1 pH port, and 1 ISE port
Available optical sensors:
- ROX optical dissolved oxygen
- Blue-green algae
A pressure sensor is an option on both versions.
ROX Reliable Optical Dissolved Oxygen
The ROX sensor uses lifetime luminescence detection technology to offer the most reliable oxygen sensor with the lowest possible maintenance effort. The sensor is insensitive to hydrogen sulfide interference and does not require regular membrane changes.
Additional parameters include:
- Specific Conductance
- Depth or Shallow Vented Level
- Open-channel Flow
- Nitrate-nitrogen, Ammonia/Ammonium-nitrogen, or Chloride (ISEs)
Extend deployment intervals by 3 times or more with NEW Anti-Fouling Kits.
This product features:
- Field-replaceable sensors
- Choice between one or two optical sensor ports
- Self-cleaning optical sensors and anti-fouling components for extended deployment
- RS-232 and SDI-12 communications
- Battery power for long-term deployments