Engineered specifically for recirculating aquaculture systems, the YSI 5200A continuous monitor and AquaManager® Software can be used to integrate process control, feeding, alarming, and data management into one product or can be used to simply monitor one tank. Powerful enough to manage a full scale farming operation from anywhere in the world yet simple enough for anyone to use.
Access your facilities water quality data at any time with the AquaViewer App from the App Store or manage your network with AquaManager desktop software.
- Multiparameter monitor: DO, Temperature, Conductivity, pH, ORP, Salinity
- Ethernet TCP/IP or wireless communications
- Event logging records calibrations, high and low conditions and more
- Conditional feed timer with Feed Smart software included
- Networking capability up to 32 intruments per comm port or can be integrated with 5400 MultiDO monitors
- Graphic, backlit LCD – quick, reliable system status checks
- Plug-and-play…easy to install and maintain with user-scalability – no need to hire consultants
- Flexible monitoring and control software
- E-mail and SMS alarming
Feed Smart software manages food delivery based on user-selectable inputs to manage feed delivery based on number of daily feedings, daily feed weights, total biomass and FCRs, along with parameter control based on water quality values. interfaces with most auto feeders.
AquaManager desktop software provides the ability to instantly see an overview of your facility, manage parameter set points, and conveniently manage data to make informed operation decisions.
If you’re interested in a continuous monitor for disssolved oxygen, please visit the 5500D (optical dissolved oxygen) or 5400 (galvanic dissolved oxygen) page.
- Internal fully approved & certified VHF rescue locator unit easyRESCUE
- Approvals by
- German Federal Maritime Agency BSH
- United States FCC
- United States Coast Guard
- Water activation when submerged
- Current GPS position via VHF – the fastest rescue possible
- Floatable due to special housing
- High radio range
- * up to 12 nm (on water surface with 20 ft receiving antenna height)
- * up to 80 nm (flight level 500 ft)
- 96 hours continuous transmission after VHF rescue locator unit is activated (SOLAS standard)
- BSH approval for base unit easyRESCUE
- Radiated RF power, approx. 2 W
- Dimensions of easyAIRDROP housing
- # Height: 13 cm
- # Width: 20 cm
- # Weight: approx. 750 gram
- Operating conditions: -20°C – +65°C
- Battery lifespan: 5 years